We’re currently expanding our team, and so have a vacancy for an Electrical Design Engineer.
If you’d like to progress your career with ESC, please click here for full details of the role and how to apply for our Electrical Design Engineer vacancy.
Briefly, the role primarily involves working as part of our multi-disciplined team, providing design and technical advice on projects for internal and external clients of replica watches.
- Design of commercial, industrial, medical, retail, extra care homes, residential and mixed use schemes etc.
- Production of drawings, reports and specifications
- Direct client and external team liaison on technical issues
- Project management & general co-ordination
- Management of suppliers/monitoring contractors
- Encouraging the use of sustainable design
- IT skills (including the ability to use industry standard software)
- Detailed knowledge of British Standards, Codes of Practices and other applicable materials
- Opportunity to join a growing building services and environmental engineering consultancy
- Further training opportunities with fantastic career progression prospects
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
ESC is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Please note we do not accept applications via recruitment agencies.