Environmental Consultant (BREEAM Qualified)
|Contract: Permanent||Hours: Full Time||Salary: Competitive|
|Location: Birmingham City Centre/Jewellery Quarter||Start Date: Immediate|
Engineering Services Consultancy Ltd (ESC) is a growing mechanical, electrical & environmental design consultancy based in Birmingham. We provide energy, sustainability and building services design and advice for a range of different developments and are looking for an experienced BREEAM Assessor to join our expanding our environmental sector services team as Environmental Consultant.
The role will primarily involve the delivery of BREEAM Assessments, as well as CEEQUAL, HQM, WELL and Fitwel assessments and certification, alongside a broad range of sustainability analysis and reporting, including Net Zero advice and Embodied Carbon Life Cycle assessments and Pre & Post Occupancy Evaluations.
- Delivery of BREEAM assessments throughout project lifecycle
- Assessment and reporting of environmental, sustainability and energy matters
- Liaising with client and design teams (internal and external) and providing appropriate guidance
- Managing own workload and providing knowledge and assistance to colleagues where required
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Relevant BREEAM Assessor qualifications and membership(s) of relevant Professional bodies and societies
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent) in a relevant Environmental/Sustainability led subject
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, with associated organisation and time-management skills
- Desire to work as part of a team in order to advance our business and your own career
- Qualifications and experience in environmental assessment methods (BREEAM, WELL, Fitwel, HQM, LEED etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of the principles of sustainable design and a willingness to develop your own knowledge of best practice and new technologies
- Committed, passionate, driven and a team-player willing to share knowledge
- Full UK driving license
The successful candidate will have a minimum 1 year of BREEAM experience and will become an integral part of our growing business. We are committed to offering each of our team members fantastic development and qualification opportunities in a friendly and supportive environment.
They will benefit from a very competitive salary, a good company pension scheme and fantastic career progression prospects in a real meritocracy. We pride ourselves on working closely with a great client base, providing excellent services and advice to each of them whilst sharing our passion and commitment for improving the built environment.
To apply please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to ESC Ltd, Griffin House, 19 Ludgate Hill, Birmingham, B3 1DW.