We provide Mechanical and Electrical building services design, net zero carbon, and Responsible Building advice for a wide range of developments including commercial, offices, industrial, residential and medical projects. We have earned a reputation for great client service and high-quality design output which each of our team members is committed to maintaining. We are now looking to consolidate our team by recruiting an ENVIRONMENTAL CONSULTANT.
The role will primarily involve the delivery of BREEAM Assessments, as well as CEEQUAL, HQM, WELL and Fitwel assessments and certification, alongside a broad range of sustainability analysis and reporting, including Net Zero advice and Embodied Carbon Life Cycle assessments and Pre & Post Occupancy Evaluations.
- Delivery of BREEAM assessments throughout project lifecycle
- Assessment and reporting of environmental, sustainability and energy matters
- Liaising with client and design teams (internal and external) and providing appropriate guidance
- Managing own workload and providing knowledge and assistance to colleagues where required
Key Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent) in a relevant Environmental/Sustainability led subject
- Qualifications and experience in environmental assessment methods (BREEAM, WELL, Fitwel, HQM, LEED etc.)
- Membership(s) of relevant Professional bodies and societies
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, with associated organisation and time-management skills
- Desire to work as part of a team in order to advance our business and your own career
- Excellent knowledge of the principles of sustainable design and a willingness to develop your own knowledge of best practice and new technologies
- Committed, passionate, driven and a team-player willing to share knowledge
- Full UK driving license
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 year’s BREEAM experience and will become an integral member of our growing environmental & engineering consultancy. We are committed to offering each of our team members with further training and qualification opportunities with fantastic career progression prospects. We offer a competitive salary and benefits including a company pension scheme.
To apply please submit your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or by post to ESC Ltd, Griffin House, 19 Ludgate Hill, Birmingham, B3 1DW. The closing date for applications is 8th March 2021.