We provide Mechanical and Electrical building services design, net zero carbon, and Responsible Building advice for a wide range of developments including commercial, offices, industrial, residential and medical projects. We have earned a reputation for great client service and high-quality design output which each of our team members is committed to maintaining. We are now looking to consolidate our team by recruiting a GRADUATE MECHANICAL ENGINEER.
Duties will include assisting with:
- Design of commercial, industrial, medical, retail, leisure industry, hotels, extra care homes, residential and mixed-use schemes etc.
- Production of drawings, reports and specifications (both detailed and concept design)
- Direct client and external team liaison on technical issues
- Project management & general co-ordination
- Management of suppliers/monitoring contractors
- Encouraging the use of sustainable design
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
- Relevant degree (Building Services Engineering/Mechanical Engineering)
- IT skills (including the ability to use industry standard software)
- Knowledge of British Standards, Codes of Practices and other applicable materials
- Knowledge of, and an interest in mechanical building services engineering
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Desire to advance our business and your own career
- Opportunity to join a growing building services and environmental engineering consultancy
- Further training opportunities with fantastic career progression prospects
- Competitive salary (dependent on experience)
- Mentored pathway to Chartered Engineer status
To apply please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to ESC Ltd, Griffin House, 19 Ludgate Hill, Birmingham, B3 1DW. The closing date for applications 8th March 2021.