Mechanical Design Engineer Key Responsibilities: The role will primarily involve working within a multi-disciplined team providing design and technical advice on projects for internal and external clients. The role will include…
- Design of commercial, industrial, medical, retail, extra care homes, residential & mixed-use schemes etc.
- Production of drawings, reports and specifications
- Direct client and external team liaison on technical issues
- Project management & general co-ordination
- Management of suppliers/monitoring contractors
- Encouraging the use of sustainable design
- IT skills/ability to use industry standard software
- Competent in the use of EDSL TAS software
- Detailed knowledge of British Standards, Codes of Practices and other applicable materials
Graduate Environmental Consultant Key Responsibilities: The role will primarily involve assisting in the delivery of BREEAM Assessments, as well as CEEQUAL, HQM, and WELL assessments and certification with the aim of becoming a qualified assessor. The successful candidate will also be involved in a range of sustainability analysis and reporting (e.g. Net Zero advice, Embodied Carbon Life Cycle assessments and Pre & Post Occupancy Evaluations).
- Assisting with delivery of BREEAM/WELL/CEEQUAL etc. assessments
- Sustainability analysis and reporting (e.g. Net Zero advice, Embodied Carbon Life Cycle assessments and Pre & Post Occupancy Evaluations).
- Production of sustainability reports
- Liaising with design teams (internal and external)
- Managing own work load
Please click on the links above to see full the full job descriptions and details of how to apply.