Carbon is key! We believe in affordable sustainable design and have an innate understanding of how to reduce the carbon footprint when constructing and using your building. We see Net Zero Carbon as an opportunity rather than a cost and believe that assessing the embodied carbon within your building at an early stage is a critical part of achieving #NZC2050
Taking Care with Carbon
The pathway to Net Zero Carbon in 2050 is set. We prepare renewable Low and Zero Carbon (LZC) strategies and sustainability statements to support you in achieving this.
- Reporting in support of Planning Applications
- Reviewing design & construction process
- Standalone buildings independent of mains energy
In order to measure your actual carbon use, we utilise a number of methods including:
- Carbon calculation software
- Building modelling & certification
- Energy auditing
Carbon Reduction Planning & Implementation
Once we've mapped your carbon footprint, we're able to work towards achieving your carbon target...
- Offsetting information and planning
- Energy management strategies
- Auditing and review processes
- Post Occupancy Evaluations (POE)
Each of our designs consider both improving your carbon footprint and how best to do this at a reasonable financial cost. We’re pleased to provide our clients with services including…
- Low Carbon energy systems design
- Carbon evaluation & reporting
- Strategies for managing energy
- Energy modelling and certification (e.g. EPC, SBEM, SAP)
Life Cycle Assessments (LCA) help define the embodied carbon in construction and the associated Life Cycle Costings (LCC). We use proprietary software to measure the embodied carbon and our experienced team of qualified Low Carbon Energy Assessors (LCEA) are able to cost options to reduce your impact.
CONTACT US TO FIND OUT HOW WE CAN HELP.