We need fresh air and wholesome water, but they too have an impact on energy use. So where is your energy being used and what for? We cover all aspects of energy monitoring, benchmarking and targeting – from metering strategies to site evaluations and full implementation management.
Energy Auditing & Analysis
Where is your energy being used and what for? We cover all aspects of energy monitoring, benchmarking and targeting to ensure you’re receiving the best return on your energy investments.
- Survey and interrogation of Building Management Systems, operational processes and system profiles
- Data collection of current and historic consumption
- Benchmarking against industry standards and design forecasts
- Reporting of findings
- Advice on energy use including guidance on measures to be taken to reduce consumption and the consequences (financial and operational)
Indoor Air Quality
Now, more than ever, we’re aware of how vital the quality of air and ventilation within our buildings is. ESC is here to…
- Measure & benchmark airflow
- Review and interrogate existing systems
- Improve system performance and occupant wellbeing
We don’t underestimate the importance of water – both environmentally and financially. We are able to provide advice on…
- Water resource management planning and strategies
- Supply & demand auditing
- Water efficiency improvements
As engineering and sustainability professionals we are able to design appropriate Fresh Air Systems, as well as provide the data and advice required in order to improve your energy efficiency.
CONTACT US TO FIND OUT HOW WE CAN HELP.