We’re here to guide you through the qualification and accreditation process and to make your building as environmentally friendly, healthy, useable and sustainable as possible.
Pre & Post Occupancy Evaluations
A recognised method of assessing your project – both prior to and after occupation - to identify opportunities for improvement including:
- Analysis of environmental performance
- Reviewing design & construction processes
- Establishing baselines to monitor ongoing performance
- Highlighting issues following initial occupation
A system which closes the gap between the assumptions and expectations of the client and the actual design and performance of the building including:
- Demonstrating commitment to sustainability
- Identifying improvement opportunities
- Enhancing the well-being of occupants
- Better understanding between designers and occupiers
WELL Building Standard
WELL is the leading tool for advancing health and well-being in buildings globally - considerations which have never been more evident or important. The WELL roadmap considers 108 features and 10 concepts including:
- Thermal Comfort
Our experienced team of experienced environmental professionals work closely with our Low Carbon Energy Assessors (LCEAs) who are engineers too! We offer an holistic view of your project’s carbon impact and are ideally placed to recommend the best ways in which to reduce it.
CONTACT US TO FIND OUT HOW WE CAN HELP.