A purpose built medical practice in Cleobury Mortimer housing the town’s GP practice and serving an estimated 7,000 people.
The two storey building covers 15,000 sq ft and contains eight consulting rooms, a minor operations suite, three nurse treatment rooms and other clinical facilities.
Achieved the BREEAM Very Good standard at both design and final stages.
BREEAM Scheme: BREEAM Healthcare 2008
BREEAM Score: 57.52%
BREEAM Rating: Very Good
The Environmental Difference:
- Small change in ecological value and the site features new planting including wildlife planting and amenity grassland
- 12 compliant cycle storage spaces were provided
- PV and solar thermal panels were installed
- Insulation on building services and building fabric
- Blinds installed in all occupied areas
- Lighting and heating/cooling are zoned and allow for occupant control