The Brief: Situated in the iconic Montpellier, a modern building now connects two Grade II listed villas to create a landmark development of retirement living apartments.
The Engineering Difference: One, two, and three bedroom apartments have been developed to an extremely high specification. The building also provides residents with the option of either traditional apartments within the Grade II listed building, or modern-style living within the interconnecting element.
In addition to the communal living rooms, concierge, automated parking and guest suites, residents are also able to enjoy wellness facilities including a gym, herbal sauna, steam room, treatment rooms and hydrotherapy pool. An onsite kitchen/dining area with resident chef allows family and friends to enjoy a meal together in a restaurant-style environment or have meals delivered directly to the apartment.
- Fire systems include, intelligent fire alarm system linked to onsite and offsite concierge.
- Sprinkler and smoke ventilation
- Community heating system with Heat Interface units and Combined Heating and Power (CHP) system
- Fibre backbone with integrated IRS system
- Automated car parking system
- HAPPI Winner 2015
Client: Pegasus Life
View the building on Google Maps or the Pegasus Life website