To some, environmental assessment standards and certification may just seem to be lingo and lip-service, but we understand the importance of making your project not only meet all of its planning requirements, but also be fit for the future.
We like to be involved at the beginning of a project, helping to define how the building and its environment are best able to achieve their required standards and performance. We understand building construction, not “just the M&E bit” and can have a positive input into the building envelope design.
Our team with their ever-evolving qualifications and knowledge, are here to take the headache out of ensuring your building is as environmentally friendly, cost-effective and sustainable as it can be.
Please contact us to see how we are able to assist with your project’s requirements including…
- BREEAM Assessments & Advisory Professionals
- Building User Guides
- Daylight Calculations
- Energy Performance Modelling (SBEM/BRUKL Calculations)
- Fitwel Assessments & Certification
- Free Cooling Analysis
- Health & Wellbeing
- Home Quality Mark Assessments
- Indoor Air Quality Plans
- Life Cycle Assessments
- Low & Zero Carbon Technology Feasibility Studies
- Post Occupancy Evaluations & Assessments
- Projected Climate Change Environment Modelling
- Soft Landings
- Transport Plans